Friday, October 16, 2009

New Semester

New semester is even more terrible than what I anticipated because all lecturers are boring + all subjects are boring too!! Oh my god. The only thing that can console me is the nice-arranged timetable. My group is the luckiest among the luckiest.

As an accounting student, I totally don't understand why do I need to study IT? Nowadays, all college students know how to use Microsoft Office, otherwise how can they submit their assignments? But in this IT course, we will be teaching how to use those programs!! Alamak, siapa tak tau?!

The IT lecturer is a long-gas woman. I think her husband must be very pitiful. IOM lecturer is nonsense king. He can talk non-stop for one and a half hour but 75% of what he talked were not related to what he supposed to teach us. However, he told us a very important current issue that everybody concern about --> import tax of car. ASEAN Free Trade Agreement will be executed starting from next year. That means we need no to pay import tax for Toyota and Honda's car. I'm suspicious of success of this agreement. Anyway, it is a good news for us if it can be succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home