Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sleepy + Tired


Woke up at 8am yesterday. After dropped Kuan Kee and I at Sun's house, guys went to swim.

About 10.30am, they came back to fetch us and we headed to The Federal Kuala Lumpur. We parked our cars at LowYat parking bay and then we walked to the hotel which is just nearby.

We had our breakfast at Mandarin Palace. After being leaded to seat, the staff started to serve drinks. We were being told that food will be served by staffs and we needn't to take it by ourselves. But the food were served in a super slow speed and caused all customers to grab for it.

Frankly speaking, the dim sum weren't special and there were less selections. Was it really a dim sum buffet? Service was very bad because all staffs were not attentive. This is the first and last time we have meal at this restaurant.

After billed, we went to LowYat to look for portable hard disk. I hate LowYat so much. Everything in it looked so miscellaneous. Girls and Kiet went home afterward while another two guys went to Midvalley to look for guitar.

About 5.30pm, we headed to Ampang Look Out Point. We had dinner at a western food restaurant which named look out point too. Cheah kept taking photo of the nice scene. We left at about 8pm and Cheah suggested to play bowling. Oh my god, I was very sleepy!!! Luckily, the system was ran down so I can go home early.

My brother and cousin were watching movie while I reached home. It is a habit of me to open the fridge even I have nothing to get inside of it. But I found a cake! When I took it out, my gluttonous cousin asked me to cut a quarter of the cake to him! What a crazy guy. Shin sent me a dialogue and asked me to correct for the grammar mistake. I was EXTREMELY sleepy and so I corrected it at random. After sent the corrected dialogue to her, I slept IMMEDIATELY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home