Monday, October 5, 2009

The First Day of 2nd Semester

Today is the first day of 2nd semester. I had only one class today which was Macroeconomics.

It was scorching hot at my school, I sweated non-stop! I rushed into lecture hall after the previous group has dismissed their class.

They got car sticker today. That means I needn't to walk and walk and walk again. It is quite a long distance from my class to outside parking of my school. I always walked like turtle especially in the torrid sun.

Our subject lecturer was a serious woman but she couldn't control herself and kept shouting during the class because of noise. I hate lecturer whom behave like this. She is totally same with last accounting lecturer whom will be our lecturer of Fundamental of Accounting in this semester also. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home