Monday, September 14, 2009

Holidays

Exam is finally over. Yeah!!! I have three weeks holidays but I have no plan within this holidays.

After exam ended today, Sun and I straight headed to KLCC to have lunch. We had our lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Frankly speaking, the pastas that we ordered were inferior to Italiannies's Classic Carbonara. I miss the taste so much!!!

We went to book store to look for a book afterward. Sun wanted to buy a book which is about Gerrard. Somehow she likes football so much. And I found a present to buy for her, though it is not so expensive.

I saw a special bag in Stadium. I WANT TO BUY!! White colour is more beautiful compared to other colours, why?I'm wondering..... but it gets dirt easily. White or black?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home