Thursday, September 3, 2009

Examination

Time passed just like a rocket. Now is the end of my first semester of study. And I'm having exam now!!!

Today is the first day of the examination and subject to be tested is English Language. Somehow our questions are much more difficult than pass year questions. We are always be the unlucky one. Swt.

As expected, I had insufficient time to complete all questions. The title of essay was kinda easy but I had no idea on how to perform it perfectly because I had only 3 points to support the title!! Oh my god..

I think most of the students cannot complete the paper on time. 20 grammatical questions + 1 cloze passage (a passage was given and we were requested to fill in the blanks) + 10 comprehensive questions + 1 essay. Do you think that we can complete it on schedule? What a joke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home