Friday, July 31, 2009

"Surprise"

Surprise is something that makes you startled but it brings happiness to you eventually right? Or something sad?

I got a great surprise yesterday!! Guess what was it? After I had completed my second last test paper, I saw a missed call from Cheah. I was wondering why he called me and he gave me a surprising answer --> Do you want to visit Kuan Kee? She is in hospital now. Lol, it's not happy at all.

Oh my godness, I was totally startled after I heard about this!! She fell down in toilet and her right foot was being cut. I couldn't imagine how serious is it because she needs to stay in hospital for one week!!

After my last test had ended, Cheah, Sun and I went to hospital to visit Kuan Kee. Her foot is swollen and she looked bloodless. Her parents were accompanying her when we reached hospital. At about 8pm,guards of the block asked us to leave because visiting hour was over. She was so pity because she had to stay alone in hospital. Lonely~~

After we left the hospital, Sun and I headed to Pavilion (near the hospital) to have our "breakfast + lunch + dinner" because we never ate for whole day!! So so so hungry.

We planned to have meal at Italiannies on the coming Saturday but unfortunately, my wish would never come true because my buddy is in hospital now~

After I reached home, I BATHED AND GOT BED IMMEDIATELY. No, no, that was my dream but I had to do something for my cousin. She is pity too. Tonnes of assignments and tests are waiting for her and she becomes thinner and thinner. She is stressed!! Are all degree study's students will be like this? So, I helped her to do one posting for her chemistry blog as she has completed three postings. Chemistry blog with five postings is one of her assignments, and that is the only one that I'm able to do for her.

My situation is considered as sanguine compared to their situations. As I almost finished the posting, screen suddenly became black and everything I did was gone because I didn't save!! It was 1am, 1am!!!!!! Fainted~~ I have to do that again. That's all.

At the end of the story, I did nothing and slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home