Thursday, May 28, 2009

morning class

My very first time to board train at 6am!!! Guess what time I woke up? Was 5.30am. What a SPLENDID college life. If this situation has to last for long time, I think I will consider to withdraw from the course.

I felt sleepy indeed. What in my mind was sleep, sleep and sleep. I felt languid and no mood to pay attention when the class was in progress. Lecturer is quite young, I think she is just 20 something only. The way she talked was not funny at all but we tried to imagine that was very funny since she talked non-stop. If nobody laugh, I think she was embarrassed indeed. She talked non-stop today but I think not everyone can understand what was she talking about. The only thing that out from her mouth that was completely correct and I'm extremely agree --> she is a 'long gas' woman, just like how your mother nags you.Try to imagine her mouth open and close non-stop, I think you will faint.

She like to talk about nonsense. Maybe for other guys, that is not considered as nonsense but for me, it is. Besides, she like to add some auxiliary words when she was talking like la, lo, meh, leh....etc. So I think it is not difficult for you all to guess what is her race. This is chinese culture in Malaysia. Nobody will disclaim that she is not a chinese.

At 10am, finally her class ended. My ears wouldn't be continued to be tortured. Another lecturer came into our lecture hall and when she spoke out, I was totally startled. You guess why? Because she spoke in malay. Oh my god, I thought I can be totally escaped from Malay language after graduated from secondary school!! Subject that she taught was hubungan etnik. No wonder she spoke in malay. Owing to we didn't had note for chapter one and so we did hand exercise --> copied notes from slide prepared by lecturer.

After this class ended, I went to office of school of business studies to hand up a form which is for applying to be arranged in same tutorial group. Hope I can be in the same group with the girl, so that I needn't to board train anymore!! Feeling very hungry because I didn't took my breakfast and so I straight boarded train to rush back to Serdang. Actually I can take my breakfast/lunch at school canteen but as Nicholas said, canteen food is worse than shit!! Even I was starved for food but I'm only starved for DELICIOUS food. I wouldn't torture my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home