Thursday, May 7, 2009

3 hours

Because of Cheah didn't knew way to TAR college, I woke up early in the morning -- I think was about 6am, to bring him to go. He wanted to know time taken within a journey, that's why we off to there at approximately 6.30pm. It was really tiring because Sun and I only slept for 3 hours !!

We reached TAR college at about 7.30am, estimated time taken within a journey is half an hour. On the way we got back, we encountered a traffic jam !! It was mighty boring to stay in car for long time because Sun's 'new car' is not 'well equipped'. Radio and CD player in her car cannot play, we can only heard buzz if we turn on the radio.

After picked up Kuan Kee, we headed to Sri Petaling to have breakfast --> Dim Sum. We hesitated on which restaurant to choose and eventually, we had meal at World of Dim Sum. Next, Cheah and Kuan Kee took their salaries at Alliance Bank and then, we went to cafe@7 because Kuan Kee was on duty. Cheah and Sun played pool at cafe. I felt effing sleepy and the only way for me to kill drowsiness was reading. After they finished the game, we had lunch together --> fish head mee.

Sun and I started to work at 4pm. Sleepiness made both of us felt languid. There was lot of customers yesterday, almost full house. Sun and I walked non-stop and we felt extreme tired. And so we decided to RESIGN.

I reached home at 2am, my home was black-out !! Oh my gosh, I was very tired but I can't fell asleep because it was very hot !

A full scheduled but tired day~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home