Sunday, May 17, 2009

Malaysia VS China

After had lunch with Sun at Xiao Fei Xiang restaurant, we dated Shin and we headed to Neillo's cafe. Shin brought her account worksheets and asked me to teach her. My god, I haven't start schooling okay? But I know those basic accounting theories since I took account as additional subject in secondary school and so I tried to explain to her. Hope she understood what I taught her.

After that, we went to Sun's house to watch badminton match --> Malaysia vs China. Malaysia be the loser again. Nothing fun.

We had dinner at Riverside after watched the match. Kiet joined us too. Shin and Sun ordered Pan Fried Chicken Piccata Milan Style, Kiet ordered lamb shank and I ordered fish and chips. Actually it is worth to cost at this restaurant because quality of food is high and price is reasonable. This meal just spent us RM120 only.

Going to shop with friends tomorrow, sleep early ya^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home