Monday, May 4, 2009

Working day

Yesterday there was quite a lot of people had meal at restaurant. Commonly, I'm the one who is always in charge in taking order.

People was so busy, walked non-stop. I served one table of customers who is family of boss's sister. She asked me whether I have a nickname and I told her I don't have. So she decided to call me May~swttt. Anyway, I'm not really care about that, so up to her whether what she wants to call me.

I found something that was really amusing --> my boss's mandarin is really lousy. Her friends had meal at the restaurant yesterday and she was the one to hail them. Her friends hesitated on what food to choose because there are many selections in the menu. For us, normally we will say :'Don't think so much, I decide for you [translate to mandarin]' but instead of that, my boss said :'Don't think so much, I help you to za zhu yi.' Oh my god~there is no 'za zhu yi' in mandarin ok~ She straight translated this sentence from cantonese to mandarin. I told my friends about this and everybody was amused by her but I think she didn't knew about that xD.

We had 'kueh tiaw' as supper but something that was really unfair was happened - Jye Jiunn had lamb shank as supper !!!! Jimmy had partiality for Jye Jiunn~ All of us shared to eat eventually. Haha.... By the way, lamb shank is really delicious, come to have a try !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home