Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Saman"

After IA tutorial class dismissed, we had lunch at a restaurant near my college. We were being startled when we saw the 'saman' that placed in between mirror and wiper!!! Oh my godness.. But we already expected we will got 'saman' because we parked at housing area. Hope Sun can get car sticker as soon as possible.

After had lunch, we 'hide' inside of car due to hot and humid weather. We can't withstood the weather!!! Everyday we go to school, we must bring tissue. Tissue is MIGHTY important for us because we sweat non-stop.

Very upset right now because I have to write 2 pages long essay without any resources to search information. Why tutor wants to fix font and font size? font size=12, font=Times New Roman. Oh my god, how many words do I need to write?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home