Friday, June 12, 2009

Gym Workout

All freshers of TARC must take part in one of the co-curricular programme, otherwise we cannot graduate. What a strange rule?What a 'unique' college?? I thought besides study, we needn't to do anything in college. Apparently I was wrong.

I joined gym workout. I thought it is the most 'senang' activity compared to other games, but absolutely I was wrong!!!! My legs and hands are aching with fatigue right now!!! The only thing that I can say is the instructor is mad, totally crazy!! I had gone stale after all. Luckily the instructor released us earlier. I feel very very tired, nevertheless, I cannot go right off to sleep even I get into bed early.

What can I do now is ==> complete assignment. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home