Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First tutorial class

First tutorial class --> English language. Pui Sun, Pui Fun and See Wee are in the same group with me. I reached school at about 1.30pm. I was wondering where is block PA and so I asked my cousin. It located next to block Q. So damn far from the main gate!!!!

Before I entered the class, I received Sun's call. She told me she met an accident!! She crashed to a Myvi. Oh my god, I think she was dreaming at that moment.

I sat at the same row with Pui Fun. Our tutor --> Ms. Bella is a funny woman. I think we will not feel bored at the next 14 weeks. She didn't demand us to introduce ourselves but do you know what she did? She wanted us to draw our faces with left hand and 3 things that are related to ourselves with right hand on a piece of A4 paper. After she collected all the papers, she distributed those papers again to us. She ordered us to find the person by recognize the face on the paper. Undeniedly, SBS students are not good in drawing because I can barely recognized the face which on the paper. After we found each other, we had to introduce our friends. Ms. Bella is so smart, as she said 'I don't want you all to introduce yourself'. Yeah, really, we needn't to introduce ourselves but we need to introduce others. During the class, I heard thunderclap. I think it was torrential rain at outside.

After reached home, I called sun to get to know about what happened just now. As expected, she told me she was dreaming at that moment and so she didn't noticed that her car 'kissed' with the car in front of her. She said she wants to drive to school tomorrow. I thought she would demand for car pooling. Don't you have shadow in your heart? Scared......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home